Regional Waste Recycling operates in a highly-regulated industry but it is our company policy to certify our operations far beyond the minimum legal requirement.
Here are a few of the accreditations, licences and certifications that Regional Waste Recycling has achieved in order to ensure that its processes remain at the forefront of the recycling and waste management industry.
Waste carrier's licence. In order to transport, arrange for the disposal or recovery of waste, a company needs to have a waste carrier's licence from the The Environment Agency. Regional Waste Recycling is a licensed waste carrier (registration number CB/PP3293BV).
View our waste carrier's licence.
- ISO 14001 was developed to provide a management system to help organisations reduce their environmental impact. The standard provides the framework for organisations to demonstrate their commitment to the environmental by reducing harmful effects on the environment and providing evidence of continual improvement of environmental management.
View our ISO 14001 certificate.
- ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. The aim of ISO 9001 is to give improved product, process and service quality within an organisation and can lead to increased productivity with a reduction in waste through streamlining of current working practices.
View our ISO 9001 certificate.
- BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management specifies the requirements for an organisation to consistently identify and control the management of Health and Safety risks in order to operate and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
View our OHSAS 18001 certificate.
- Regional Waste Recycling is a member of ROSPA to show our support for its mission to prevent accidents and in particular to improve occupational safety across the country.
View our ROSPA membership certificate.
- SAFEcontractor accreditations requires a comprehensive audit of a company's health and safety procedures.
View our SAFEcontractor accreditation.
If you would like to discuss any element of our environmental or health and safety policies please contact Operations Director, John Edwards on (0208) 8519 5622